Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Jarah Mariano - Bikini Loving Super Model





American Fashion supermodel of Hawaiian and Korean descent. Born on Kauai, Hawaii and raised in Mission Viejo, California. Attended college at Pace University in New York City. Scouted for modeling at the age of 15 and is represented by ONE Management in New York and Elite Models in Miami. Best known for her work in Victoria's Secret, Sports Illustrated 2008-2009, numerous campaigns, magazine editorials, catalogs, runway, and video work...

























2 comments:

  1. "Girls in kimonos, shy little flowers
    Smiling from beneath their parasols
    Dainty little moonbeams, delicate as china
    Gentle little oriental dolls..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Drums of the islands you're beating in my heart
    You're with me no matter where I roam
    If ever I wander if ever we're apart
    I know that you will lead me home…"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...